Republicans: "U.S. economy is robust and job creation is strong"
Via the Democratic Congressional Committee Campaign, which linked to the article from Rochesterturningpoint, I present to you a screen capture from a page at The National Republican Campaign Committee. (Click to enlarge.)
The Webpage reads as follows:
Thanks to Republican economic policies, the U.S. economy is robust and job creation is strong.
Republican tax cuts are creating jobs and continuing to strengthen the economy, yet there is still more to do so that every American who wants a job can find one. Congressional Republicans understand that many Americans are working hard to make ends meet. That is why the GOP continues to push for pro-growth policies that create jobs and oppose tax increases that would add a burden to working families and set back our economy. Republicans believe we should:
- Allow families to plan for the future by making tax relief permanent.
- Encourage investment and expansion by restraining federal spending and reducing regulation.
- Make our country less dependent on foreign sources of energy through a comprehensive national energy policy.
- Expand trade and levels the playing field to sell American goods and services across the globe.
- Protect small business owners and workers from excessive frivolous lawsuits that threaten jobs across America.
- Lower the cost of health care for small businesses and working families through Association Health Plans, tax-free Health Savings Accounts, tax credits for employer contributions to Health Savings Accounts, Medical Liability Reform, and health information technology.
Additionally, to keep our economy growing, we must reform the tax code to make it simpler, fairer, and more pro-growth. Embarking on a bipartisan effort to reform and simplify the tax code is one of the goals of the Republicans in Congress.
That's right, folks. According to the Republicans, "...the U.S. economy is robust and job creation is strong."
Yes, the Republicans have finally lost it. They are offically, certifiably insane.
Off their meds BIG time.
'Round the bend.
Send them to the zoo and watch the monkeys run.
Call 'em "Ed" so everybody will yell, "Hey, Special Ed!" when they walk by.
(That last one was insensitive.)
Anyway, there you have it: the official Party of the Opposition is now in full regalia, letting the American people know that it's ready, willing, and able to retake command of this nation whenever the citizens are once again burning with desire to commit collective, national suicide by means of the time-honored, much-heralded method known around the world and across history as Death by Stupid.
The Dark Wraith will now accept inquiries on just how stupid stupid can get.
Wrote Moody Blue:
Become a Registered Commenter